Tonight's dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have been at A1C of 6.0 - 6.3
My last was 6.5. I do this planning on just couple days and than you know what happens. I use a 75" TV for my monitor and when words get blurry I know I BS is high. Goes right back to normal when bring it back down. Ater this weekend back on the straight and narrow!

Personally I like to put a dozen nice "U-peel-um" Shrimp in a bowl with a couple hunks of Butter, and Nuke them until the Butter Melts. Tastes just like Lobster Tail.
Add a Grilled Cheese to that, and I'm good to go.

Bear

Personally I like to put a dozen nice "U-peel-um" Shrimp in a bowl with a couple hunks of Butter, and Nuke them until the Butter Melts. Tastes just like Lobster Tail.
Add a Grilled Cheese to that, and I'm good to go.

Bear
Can't do that, about 14 years ago I developed a severe shellfish allergy and went into a severe anaphylactic reaction. Makes eating really interesting asking about how they handle the seafood in the kitchen.

Can't do that, about 14 years ago I developed a severe shellfish allergy and went into a severe anaphylactic reaction. Makes eating really interesting asking about how they handle the seafood in the kitchen.

Great---My son has a problem like that from clams & mussels, so you can eat with him & Mrs Bear.
Mrs Bear has no allergy---Just won't eat fish or seafood. (More for me!)

Bear

Lemme ask.....How the heck do you get the canned beans to be creamy like you get at a Mex restaurant?
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky