Tomorrow's Dinner!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Waitin for the finished pics!! And what home brew are we having ? I just kegged a Green flash west coast IPA clone yesterday ... Should be on tap in a few days ..have to clear out the watermelon wheat first!

I have my Newcastle clone, an Orange Hefe, and a Hibiscus Ginger Saison waitin in the fridge.

155* IT... Headed into the foil to finish up.

Newcastle clone

Last edited:
Looks great !!! May have to get that hibiscus ginger saison recipe from you ... That sounds awesome ...I think we may due a smoke porter aged in a whiskey barrel next ...

Looks great !!! May have to get that hibiscus ginger saison recipe from you ... That sounds awesome ...I think we may due a smoke porter aged in a whiskey barrel next ...

Sure thing!! It goes down very easy!!! PM me your email and I'll send it to ya.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky