Tomahawk & Imperial Diner Party

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Surf & Turf at it finest! Great job man.:emoji_thumbsup:
Love the rapt look on your sons face. Not sure if it's the fire or the meat or both....

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Wow Jed everything looks amazing!
Steak cooked to perfection and that crab imperial looks decadent!
Probably all due to the skills of your assistant!!
Congrats on the ride !

Keith

Carousel bound I think. Simply fantastic, Jed!
Thank you Colin! I appreciate your time and compliment!
Jed that is a fantastic cook! I would crash that party any day! Those tomahawks 👌
Thank you Civil! You are welcome anytime, no need to crash🤣
That's an awesome looking meal Jed! Even better is good times with old friends! I felt it yesterday morning and probably will this morning...after I wake up! :emoji_blush:
Deer season...good times!

Ryan
Thank you Ryan! I hear you, definitely feel it more now than I used to, but it’s worth it!
Awesome Jed!!!!
Thank you Brian!
I am just amazed at the meals you make!
That photo of the steak on the board just blew me away!
Excellent as always Jed!
Al
I really appreciate the compliment Al! It means a lot. You and the crew here are a big reason why I’ve been able to step up my game a bit.

WOW! I'd bring a charcuterie board for a place at the table! Incredible! The little guy watching the steak cook cracks me up! Great pic!! And what a great meal!
Thank you Sir, you’re welcome to come by with one of your charcuterie boards anytime! I have a strong feeling it’d steal the show💪 he’s at a fun age and always wants to help, he’s already asked for a Smoker for Christmas🤣 I appreciate the compliments!
Great looking meal. And I love the pic of the boy staring down that steak.
Jim
Thank you Jim! He’s a meat eater and loves fire🤣 It’s a lot of fun!
Congratulations Jed. I knew you would be taking a spin.
Thank you Colin! It’s always an honor!
Surf & Turf at it finest! Great job man.:emoji_thumbsup:
Love the rapt look on your sons face. Not sure if it's the fire or the meat or both....
🤣Thank you! I appreciate the compliment! I think it’s both right now, I have to be careful where I leave the lighters!
You nailed that meal for sure Jed.
Nice job all the way around.
Congrats on the ride too.

Stu
Thank you Stu! I appreciate the compliment. It’s definitely an honor to get a ride with all the great food here!
Great job Jed and that presentation is over the top.
Thank you Cliff! I appreciate it and your time! I was thinking with the tomahawks I had to make sure they looked pretty!

OTBS vote for me.. Fantastic! We had the tommy's in AZ. Haven't seen one here in SC yet. But if I get my mitts on some I'm bustin this recipe with some local blue crab for sure!!
Awesome job!

Whoa, you pulled out all the stops and nailed that cook to the wall Jed! Everything looks done to perfection, great meal with good friends, doesn't get any better than that! RAY

OTBS vote for me.. Fantastic! We had the tommy's in AZ. Haven't seen one here in SC yet. But if I get my mitts on some I'm bustin this recipe with some local blue crab for sure!!
Awesome job!
OTBS is that even done anymore? I would give Jed a vote first thing.

Man oh man, all that looks SO GOOD! Very impressive cook and meal
Thank you Sandy! I really appreciate the compliment and your time. It’s been a lot of fun learning here from you guys, it’s a good way to bribe for friends now🤣
Wow Jed everything looks amazing!
Steak cooked to perfection and that crab imperial looks decadent!
Probably all due to the skills of your assistant!!
Congrats on the ride !

Keith
Thank you Kieth, I appreciate it! That crab imperial was a huge hit and fun twist to Surf n turf. My assistant has been ever present lately and he’s indispensable at this point!
Always an honor to make the ride!
Awesome job!
Thank you Sir, that is very flattering and appreciated, but I think there are more than a few here that should have that honor ahead of me.

The crab imperial was awesome! But I did cheat (blue crab out of season) and used the canned wild caught Blue crab from Maryland. I’m sure in a side by side I could tell the difference, but we were still happy!

Again, thank you for your time and compliments.
SF
Jed
Whoa, you pulled out all the stops and nailed that cook to the wall Jed! Everything looks done to perfection, great meal with good friends, doesn't get any better than that! RAY
Thank you Ray!!! It was a blast the whole way through and I appreciate your compliments! You guys have taught me a lot!

Holy Moly Jed, this is beyond phenomenal! Everything looks top notch my friend… just incredible! Glad you were able to enjoy a meal with friends and family! BTW, really love seeing the kiddos help… well done man!

Also, congrats on a well deserved ride!

Holy Moly Jed, this is beyond phenomenal! Everything looks top notch my friend… just incredible! Glad you were able to enjoy a meal with friends and family! BTW, really love seeing the kiddos help… well done man!

Also, congrats on a well deserved ride!
Thank you Justin! I appreciate the kind words!!! Gotta have the kids involved! Who else is going to lift my smoker lid when I’m too old, I hope he still likes being with me as much by then🤣 Always an honor to catch a ride!
That sir, looks spectacular! My mouth is still watering!
Thank you Dude! I appreciate the compliment! Very tasty meal!

looks
well done.jpg
fantastic

• Haha
Jed that all looks fantastic! All perfectly cooked and your presentation is exceptional. Congrats on the well deserved Ride.

Damn Jed everything looks F'in perfect man! Uh nailed it! I dont think those tomahawks could have been cooked any better. Has my mouth watering. Congrats on the spinner ride.

🤣🤣🤣Thank you, I appreciate the compliment!
Jed that all looks fantastic! All perfectly cooked and your presentation is exceptional. Congrats on the well deserved Ride.
Thank you, I appreciate it! It’s an honor to get a ride with so much great food here!
Damn Jed everything looks F'in perfect man! Uh nailed it! I dont think those tomahawks could have been cooked any better. Has my mouth watering. Congrats on the spinner ride.
Thank you! I really appreciate the compliment and appreciate all you guys have done here to take my game up a notch! It’s an honor to catch a ride!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky