Todd has done it again!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pizza screens, that's all I'll say. 
45d09f1d_feedme.gif

Hey squirrel,

How about using them smoked pecans to make some hand made turtles candy???

The screens I use on my cheese are just the wire rack you use on a bun pan for fried foods to drain. I went to the local restaurant supply and picked up half sheet sizes for less than $ 6.00 each. They seem to work well, you just need to put some kind of spacer between the racks for ventilation, but that problem was easily solved.

It's starting to get cool out again.

Soon we'll all be singing, "Tis the Season to Smoke Cheeses, Fa-la-la-la....etc,etc,etc....." 
icon_redface.gif

I however won't be singing--I happen to be a Bear, and all we do eat & growl ! 
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif
 Grrrrrrr

Except for that thing they say we do in the woods! 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Bear

Soon we'll all be singing, "Tis the Season to Smoke Cheeses, Fa-la-la-la....etc,etc,etc....." 
icon_redface.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif
 Grrrrrrr

icon_rolleyes.gif

Bear
You forgot the part where they sleep thru the winter LOL

Meat - you just keep sending those checks to Bear and me and we are good

I did not need that visual! Doing a little "prairie doggin'" aye?
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

icon_redface.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif
 Grrrrrrr

icon_rolleyes.gif

Bear

You've done that to me before my friend, fool me once.... LOL! Besides I have had the laser hair removal.
icon_mrgreen.gif

2f75369e_naked2.jpg

I think the issue here is what is sticking to YOUR fur -
151e377b_th_HaHAAHaa.gif

Ewww. I know exactly what he meant Scar, there will be no dingleberry pie today!

Do you see a pattern here Bear? We always seem to hijack a thread and run it into the ground! Poor Todd Johnson, his thread has gone from being a saint to being a poo pad. LOL!

Do you see a pattern here Bear? We always seem to hijack a thread and run it into the ground! Poor Todd Johnson, his thread has gone from being a saint to being a poo pad. LOL!
Actually you started this thread about one of Todd's ingenious contraptions (this time a cardboard box).

Many times when we "Hijack" a thread, it was already on it's way to that long dark tunnel I call "History of Neglected Posts".

That is when they get so far back that nobody ever gets to see them again, unless they specifically search for it.

Sometimes when we Hijack an aging thread, we are doing a service by bringing it to the front for more people to see, especially newbies who weren't even here when it was up front before.

This is different than Hijacking a "Hot Q Post".

Just my opinion,

Bear

hey there!  that looks great!  I think the lines on the cheese add to the visual presentation...  

but if you didn't want them could you lay them out on cheese cloth ontop of the rack???   has anyone tried this??  seems like the cheese cloth would allow all the smoke to penetrate well while helping to support whatever you might put ontop of it...   nuts, cheese, etc!

just wondering...

I went to the AMZN site to order 5lb. of apple dust. I didn't see it listed, so I chose mesquite. I mentioned this to Todd, and yesterday my order of mesquite arrived... along with some apple dust too. Todd is a very fair guy, and a very smart business man too. I'll always do business with this type of man. Here's points for Todd
points.gif
. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky