Todays farmers market trip..with View...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fpnmf

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2010
Fl
I went to the farmers market to get some spices for my next andouille project and stock up on other stuff.

8 spices and a couple organic baguettes. 23 bucks. Not bad.

http://www.dekalbfarmersmarket.com/      Huge 

The panoramic view looks like the spice wal turns,but it is straight.

Huge building. Plenty of handicapped parking spaces.

d131004d_002.jpg

047d2bae_003.jpg

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Man oh Man I wish we had one of thoses here. I would really like to have a one stop shopping. Now we have a farmers market but it is mostly veg and stuff.

Farmers Market?  Looks like a giant spice emporium to me...
icon_mrgreen.gif

Thats awesome!!! we don't have anything like that around here.That sucks....or is a good thing cause that could be REALLY dangrous!!!!!

I envy you. We don't have anything like that around here. Too small of a town I guess.
There are a number of good things about living in the big city Al. I got top notch medical treatment when I was in the wreck.

Truth is tho...I will be quite happy to get my next living space.Hopefully in the panhandle somewhere. Rural.

Watch the Atlanta news some time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky