Today was fathers day here in Ponce de Leon.. Q-view included!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fpnmf

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2010
Fl
Got the bulk of my fiances family here. Her sister and her two boys. Her Dad and one of her boys. Her sons birthday was Sunday so we made today fathers day.

Did two rib roasts for 8 pounds, fresh  butter beans,black eyed peas and potatoes.

SPOG on the meat,in the WSM at 220 with apple chunks.

Out at 135 in about 5 hours and rested in the cooler for an hour.

A little further done than we prefer...the rest of em wanted med rare.

Put the therms in after 1.5 hours.

b7491bf5_005.jpg

c11acf35_010.jpg

0bbebd46_011.jpg

Had 2 plates of meat..lots left for sammies.

I made a blueberry crisp in my D.O. in the firepit...it got gone so fast there was no pics...but it was gooooood.

Hope y'all had a great day we sure did!!

Craig

Last edited:
Looks great Craig, sounds like a full house. Bet it was enjoyed by all. DO crisp sure is good stuff.

You're quite the catch, Craig!!  Sharing food with family and friends is just the best, isn't it??  Awesome looking dinner!
drool.gif
 You're lucky I don't live nearby.... Cheers!
beercheer.gif

Great looking smoke Craig. Congrats on a great success and feeding the soon to be inlaws

Thanks folks!!

Whew I was kinda busy yesterday...

Today it's just the 3 of us...

Got lots of leftovers from 2 days cook time so I am cruzin now..

Have a great day!!

Craig

Thanks Jeanie... It was a good day..

Craig

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky