TN Event Day 1: The Prelude (Lotsa Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm in AWE (and jealous) ... These SMF Gatherings are a blast... As Robert said.. Great people... Great food.. Great times ... Glad it's all working out for you guys ..

If anybody has a chance to go to one of these Gatherings .. no matter where it is... Tn, Pa, Nc, S. Fl . wherever the next one is.. You must do everything in your power to go... You won't be dissapointed ...

Snack before supper

That is one enormous rack of ribs!! Believe me folks, as good as they may look, they tasted even better. Those were some of the best ribs, if not THE best I've ever had. Seasoned beautifully and cooked to perfection. Can't wait to see what Jake posts up from yesterday. It was one incredible meal with an array of food that is beyond comprehension. Jake and Emily totally outdid themselves on this one. I have a few pics I'll probably add to his post but it may be later. I'll be heading to Kentucky here shortly to do a little spelunking in Mammoth Caves National Park. Gonna play tourist for a day :emoji_wink:

Robert

I love that Jeep and the back story makes it even better. I also had the same Fred Fintstone thought when I saw those ribs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky