Tis the Season

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fendrbluz

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 16, 2014
Oakland Park ,Florida
Got a chance to smoke some cheese last night living In S.Florida we don't get a lot of chances temps dipped down in 50s  and I jumped on it :). Smoked some Gouda,Swiss,Pepper Jack,Cheddar,Wasabi horse radish,and Havarti, smoked 2 hrs with Apple chips

and I smoked some Gouda with cherry I threw a bag ice in the bottom of my Bradley to try keep temps down. Managed to keep in between 60 and 70 deg pulled and let set out 1 hr then put in the frig overnight. Patted down this morning and then vacuum sealed. Think I got enough around 10lbs should last me a while. I get a lot of information and help here so thought I should start posting a few Q-views Thanks to all.

That's a nice pile o cheese!

Cheese is a favorite here! My wife hates the sound of the vac packer, but when I am packing cheese, she counts each block as it is packed!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky