• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Time to smoke Pastrami...

indaswamp

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, I hate typing on my phone, but use it to take pictures. I make the post on my laptop, then edit with my phone to drop in the pictures. If you see a post of mine that looks like it should have a picture, just wait a couple minutes, because I'm editing the post on my phone.

MJB05615

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 12, 2018
There it is! Well worth the wait. Looks awesome! Thanks for all of the info. I'll post once I do it.

Hijack73

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 9, 2020
My local Wmart had 3 Saturday at 2.69 lb, all 3 were gimpy little things that weren't very shapely and had thick caps so I passed but the corned beef craving was awakened at the sight of 2.69

pre virapocalypse they were at 2.49 so I'm really hoping this weekend has at least 1 at 2.69 with less than a half inch of fat on the flat. Shape I can't care less about on corned beef or pastrami but these 3 looked like they'd been cut by a meatcutter on ludes.... one was the shape of a cat leg that badly needed a brace

This forum is starting to make me want to go back to lo carb where I just smoke all my food and eat it on a bed of salad or green beans!!!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.