Time to smoke Pastrami...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yeah, I hate typing on my phone, but use it to take pictures. I make the post on my laptop, then edit with my phone to drop in the pictures. If you see a post of mine that looks like it should have a picture, just wait a couple minutes, because I'm editing the post on my phone.

Reactions: MJB05615
There it is! Well worth the wait. Looks awesome! Thanks for all of the info. I'll post once I do it.

My local Wmart had 3 Saturday at 2.69 lb, all 3 were gimpy little things that weren't very shapely and had thick caps so I passed but the corned beef craving was awakened at the sight of 2.69

pre virapocalypse they were at 2.49 so I'm really hoping this weekend has at least 1 at 2.69 with less than a half inch of fat on the flat. Shape I can't care less about on corned beef or pastrami but these 3 looked like they'd been cut by a meatcutter on ludes.... one was the shape of a cat leg that badly needed a brace

This forum is starting to make me want to go back to lo carb where I just smoke all my food and eat it on a bed of salad or green beans!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky