Time and Temp for baking Beef Ribs and pork ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rob sicc

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 5, 2008
new jersey
Hi Folks,

Is everyone prepping for their Superbowl feast?

I'm doing just that. I'm making about 30 pounds of pork and beef ribs. I don't have the time to get the smoker running so I plan to bake them then caramelize a glaze on them at the end.

So my question, because I never get the exact texture I am looking for, is "What Temp?" and "How Long" For pork and for Beef.

I'm hoping someone is out there today surfing the site and night head down cooking.

Any help or comments are always greatly appreciated.

Enjoy the game,

Ciao,

1. Check out SmokinAl's Perfect Ribs. . . . .His secret is Internal Temp of 195˚
  2. He uses his smoker but I would imagine his technique would work in the oven as well.
  3. And then again you could always ask him.

Hope this helps,

John

1. Check out SmokinAl's Perfect Ribs. . . . .His secret is Internal Temp of 195˚
  2. He uses his smoker but I would imagine his technique would work in the oven as well.
  3. And then again you could always ask him.
Hope this helps,

John

Thank you. I will check this out

Rob, I just smoked some beef ribs yesterday. I used indirect heat on the kettle about 250*. Foiled them at 165* with some onion soup and put them back on the kettle till they reached about 205 - probe tender. I can't say for sure but think it was about 4ish hrs. Best of luck. Let us know how it turns out.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky