Throwdows are Back. Oct 2018

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
This months theme will be .......................................................
Apples
Apple.png

Your dish has to have apples in it. The only thing that wouldn't count is just spritzing with apple juice. . You can use any smoked item to make it. It can be any kind of dish ie. starter, main, etc...
If you have any questions please let me know.

I can't wait to see this one unfold. It will run until end of day 10/31/18

The rules are the same and available HERE.

Code Word: Harvest

We have 2 prize packages. First is from TulsaJeff. This will include both of his rubs and a bottle of his bbq sauce.

Jeff Rub.png

The other one is from http://www.pitfacedbbq.com/
This package includes 2 of their 11oz bottles of rub or 1 24oz bag of rub and a Tshirt.

pitfaced.png

Please submit all entries to me by the end of the day on10/31/18. Please email all entries to [email protected]

Good Luck everyone. Now get those wheels turning.

Oh man....the wife just made 5 jars of apple butter from our own tree....I have been waiting on an excuse to use some of it....time to get creative!!!!

Reactions: TomKnollRFV
Whenever we submit an entry, should it just be a picture of the finished product on a plate, or can we include pictures of the preparation and smoking process too?

Whenever we submit an entry, should it just be a picture of the finished product on a plate, or can we include pictures of the preparation and smoking process too?
As I understand, it's one final plated picture the Description there of. But I'm not the actual judge or any thing, just how I was told to submit..

Can't wait for the end of the month.

It should be just the plated picture with the description of what it is.

Any other questions PM me.

Remember folks, a hair over a week to submit! I'm hoping we get alot of entries in!! <no idea if we did or not. Judges don't tell us normal folk, but it is about 9 days till the competition closes for entries, so best get them in!>

Looking forward to it everyone.

Just a note for anyone that enters. I will reply to the entry email with something like "Entry Received". If you do not get a reply send me a PM on here so I can make sure we get your entry.

Reactions: SmokinLogs
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky