This should be fun!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Can't wait to see the look on my grandson's face when he sees this on X-mas!
IMG_20221119_160142475_HDR (1).jpg

12 volt ride on. The bucket really works!

That's pretty cool. I bet he's gonna be excited.

Chris

Next summer we're going to do a pic with him on his. And me on mine. I'll treasure that photo.
My grandson has the pick-up version. I think it's the big foot model. He's still a tad young to control it as he runs it into the house or anything in the yard, but he's always smiling and laughing when he's riding in it. He calls it grandpa's truck.

Chris

• Love
Reactions: Steve H
My grandson has the pick-up version. I think it's the big foot model. He's still a tad young to control it as he runs it into the house or anything in the yard, but he's always smiling and laughing when he's riding in it. He calls it grandpa's truck.

Chris
Lol! I bet you just puff up with pride!
That's awesome! Kids really make Christmas!
Thanks! They sure do!

Reactions: gmc2003
Gotta love it Steve, gramps on the big toy and the little guy on his, he'll be thrilled! RAY

This post is full of awesomeness. He's gonna be one happy kid! Good job, gramps!!

That's awesome! Hope we get to see a pic of his face when he first sees it!

Ryan

Reactions: DougE
That little guy is going to be so excited he may pee his pants. :emoji_laughing:

That's awesome! Hope we get to see a pic of his face when he first sees it!

Ryan
I'll post his reaction!

Awesome gift Steve! Precious times for sure
Thanks Jeff. The
y sure are!
That little guy is going to be so excited he may pee his pants. :emoji_laughing:
Lol! I hope not that excited!

That’s what it’s all about right there. He’s going to be one stoked kid! What an awesome gift!
Thank you!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
You did well there! Our grandson has the exact one minus the bucket. He logs hour after hour on that thing. He keeps it up at our lake place and uses it every weekend. He always wants to go out in the woods and gather kindling in the trailer for starting the camp fire. He also has a Denali truck ride on he uses. So when one is getting charged he rides the other one. Of course he's spoiled!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky