This should be fun!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It will be nice to see who has the bigger smile on their face ,
Him or you. But it will be smiles all around. Perfect gift.

David
I'm sure we'll both be grinning ear to ear! Can't wait!
You did well there! Our grandson has the exact one minus the bucket. He logs hour after hour on that thing. He keeps it up at our lake place and uses it every weekend. He always wants to go out in the woods and gather kindling in the trailer for starting the camp fire. He also has a Denali truck ride on he uses. So when one is getting charged he rides the other one. Of course he's spoiled!
Thanks! We saw the one without the bucket. But went with this. I'm thinking about adding the trailer too. Maybe for his birthday. Isn't it our responsibility to spoil the grandkids? lol!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I think the both of you are gonna love it!
Christmas is for the kids and without them it is just not as great.
This song just dropped recently so I hope it is ok to post.

Thats a great gift. I bought one for my son when he was just a wee little. He loved it. Of course by time I got it put together and all the stickers on it i was ready to throw something.
Cant wait to see the pics of your little on it.
Jim

John Deere for life!!

for life
Lol! Yup! This is my first John Deere as well.

I think the both of you are gonna love it!
Christmas is for the kids and without them it is just not as great.
This song just dropped recently so I hope it is ok to post.

Thanks! Nice tune too.

Thats a great gift. I bought one for my son when he was just a wee little. He loved it. Of course by time I got it put together and all the stickers on it i was ready to throw something.
Cant wait to see the pics of your little on it.
Jim
Lol! Thanks! Yeah, putting it together had a couple challenges. Directions weren't the greatest.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky