This made me laugh

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yeah, I saw that episode and also thought this was hilarious.

Double burn for me being an audio nut too. I simply do not get the ceramic egg thing but would totally do a 3 day brine on heritage chicken :emoji_laughing:

Yep love it ! Sounds like my wife. I smoke/grill at least 4 times a week and she still asks
"When the food gonna be ready "? lol

Yep love it ! Sounds like my wife. I smoke/grill at least 4 times a week and she still asks
"When the food gonna be ready "? lol
It took me soooo many cooks to get my Wife to realize that it's done when it's done. Especially when the in Laws were over for Brisket. I'd hear MIL whisper to my Wife, "Does he know we're hungry?"
Then the few times I gave in and served it even a few degrees early, I got "It's not as good as last time, etc."
Now it is done when it's done, and that's it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky