• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

This made me laugh

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
Yeah, I saw that episode and also thought this was hilarious.

zwiller

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 16, 2016
Double burn for me being an audio nut too. I simply do not get the ceramic egg thing but would totally do a 3 day brine on heritage chicken :emoji_laughing:

912smoker

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 29, 2020
Yep love it ! Sounds like my wife. I smoke/grill at least 4 times a week and she still asks
"When the food gonna be ready "? lol

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
Yep love it ! Sounds like my wife. I smoke/grill at least 4 times a week and she still asks
"When the food gonna be ready "? lol
It took me soooo many cooks to get my Wife to realize that it's done when it's done. Especially when the in Laws were over for Brisket. I'd hear MIL whisper to my Wife, "Does he know we're hungry?"
Then the few times I gave in and served it even a few degrees early, I got "It's not as good as last time, etc."
Now it is done when it's done, and that's it.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Awesome video. Yup you drop ceramic and it will break.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.