• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

This Is NOT Supposed To Be Happening! Updated

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Snow sure looks beautiful in Texas!! You could keep it down there.

If you ever need more, I’d be happy to mail you some as there’s never a shortage of it in PA. All I ask is to send some sunshine in return :emoji_sunglasses:

Snow only looks pretty on Christmas morning and the first day of buck season.

jmusser

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 11, 2020
Green leaves and snow should not go together! I get the Lake Michigan lake effect but to be expected here. lol

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Hmm. Wife and I are heading out Sunday for the Florida panhandle. I sure hope that crap doesn't cross our path. Once south of Iowa, the winter driving skills are not impressive to the insurance companies.
Better enjoy your chili and beer! We always chuckle when the south gets snow... nobody knows how to drive in it, cars going everywhere. Usually like that up here for 1st snow, they seem to forget!

Ryan
I used to live in Seattle. The typical indigenous populous winter driving skills sucked.
Imagine this. A business trip to Dallas and they got a few inches of snow. I should have left my travel companions at the hotel.
I lost most of that work day thanks to the hand wringers.

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Hmm. Wife and I are heading out Sunday for the Florida panhandle. I sure hope that crap doesn't cross our path. Once south of Iowa, the winter driving skills are not impressive to the insurance companies.
I used to live in Seattle. The typical indigenous populous winter driving skills sucked.
Imagine this. A business trip to Dallas and they got a few inches of snow. I should have left my travel companions at the hotel.
I lost most of that work day thanks to the hand wringers.
We had friends that left Saturday for Florida, sent us a pic from Mississippi driving in snow one morning, that evening they were in Florida and it was 58 degrees!

Ryan

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 17, 2020
I remember the first winter I spent on the gulf coast of Mississippi. It snowed right on the beach man no [email protected] It was funny making snow/sand angels. Snow happens in wierd places sometimes. I also love it when it rains on one side of the street and not the other had that happen in Mississippi too lol
Yep and us Mississippi folks can go from heat to AC to heat all in the span of about 12 hrs.
Jim

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.