things to do wih sweet jalapeno peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
what is a "sweet" jalapeno? i have never heard of it
icon_exclaim.gif
Me neither.

Scarbelly: 

If you mean a recipe for the soy marinated jalapeno's -- I never found one that worked well for me.  The potato curry stuffing is a few messages back.

Scarbelly: 

If you mean a recipe for the soy marinated jalapeno's -- I never found one that worked well for me.  The potato curry stuffing is a few messages back.
Thanks Dale - I went back and found it and copied it into my recipe folder

nah its just a tag that the place has written on so, not sure....im gunna let em grow a bit longer then ill pick em and see how much i have and then decide what ill do with em depending on how much i have to work with, and ill try to grab a pic tomorrow as i was goin non-stop for about 13hrs replacing a fence in our yard today

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky