Thighs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Winterrider

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 29, 2018
North Dakota
-13° , a little to chilly to fire up the smoker . Next best thing, fire up the Emeril 360.
Had some boneless chicken thighs. Seasoned up with some Montreal Chicken and sprayed lightly with Olive Oil. Made a couple potatoes patties to go along with it.
20200212_162057.jpg

Roast setting at 380° and fan for 25 mins. Checked at 22 mins, IT was at 171° already so pulled.
20200212_170130.jpg

A few baby carrots and celery with Ranch, and that's all. Chicken was Very moist. Very quick, simple meal.
20200212_170502.jpg

Looks great . Just did chicken 2 nights ago . That thing makes great chicken .
Nice work .

The 360 strikes again, Looks great. I find myself using ours more and more

Gary

-13º would be colder that my garage freezer. When I was a much younger man and lived outside Winnemucca, NV it was the coldest spot in the nation one night, -24º. I loaded up my truck first thing the next morning and left for a warmer climate. Stay inside and huddle up, eat that chicken, stay warm, don't let the heater go out! Like, RAY

Nice looking meal and easy.

Warren
Thank you. Tasty and very easy.
They look great - Yeah, I'm not smoking in -13 either. Nope - No way.......
We've been in the Artic temps again lately, so smoker is taking a back seat.
Looks great . Just did chicken 2 nights ago . That thing makes great chicken .
Nice work .
Thanks Chop. I haven't mastered the crispness yet.
The 360 strikes again, Looks great. I find myself using ours more and more

Gary
Good piece of arsenal to have in the tool chest.
Looks delcious and healthy too!
Thanks, we do a lot of chicken.

tropics tropics , kruizer kruizer , fivetricks fivetricks ,
Thank you guys for the likes, greatly appreciated.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky