They're Back... The 2021 Paqui #OneChipChallenge... Take the Challenge!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Anyone know what a local store bought price is for this chip? If it in the $10-$15 range I will just get it off Amazon but I am sure it will be in pieces when it gets here.

Reactions: chilerelleno
I noticed hear popped up at the local Circle K last week. Only 4 carbs so maybe one day I’ll try a bite lol. I doubt it though.

First local place that sells the bag of chips had no Idea what a one chip challenge chip was....

There is a store locator in this link

$6.99 is the store price IF you can find them. Amazon might be your best bet
This pricing is correct, and it's better if you can find an in-store display as it's generally cheaper than the manufacturer or Amazon.

Reactions: TNJAKE
You telling me to EAT S#!T my Brother!?!?💩😖🤪😁🤣
Yeah I've heard of that. They have me on some Acid reduces and meds to Coat the stomach. It has gotten better from where it was 6 months ago. All the Antibiotics I have been on the last 3 weeks should have some benefit as well, along with the Probiotics...JJ
Antibiotics are really bad on the gut flora, the Probiotics will help restore them.

Wow guys! I like a little heat but this is way over my head. A friend's wife in from Indochina and apparently eats fire for breakfast lol. I'll suggest it to him.

Antibiotics are really bad on the gut flora, the Probiotics will help restore them.

I hear you my friend! Years ago I had a bout of Cellulitis in both legs. Fever and delusions for several weeks. The day I was supposed to get out...IT HIT! A Nuclear Explosion caused by Clostridium Difficile, C Diff. This nasty Bug is always in your Digestive Tract but is kept in check by Beneficial Bacteria. As you mentioned, the Antibiotics can kill the beneficial bacteria and C Diff takes over, causing explosive Diarrhea and copious amounts of a horrible smelling Gas! I don't Ever want to repeat that experience...JJ

I am surely in for a treat on this!
"Treat"
200.gif

Okay, I'll hook ya up.
Just have to agree to send a video of your Challenge to me.
PM me your mailing address.
You are awesome! been to 3 stores listed on their site and they only sold the small bag of chips...PM sending soon...Is there a time frame you need the video?

Thx Cliff

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky