They're Back... The 2021 Paqui #OneChipChallenge... Take the Challenge!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
It's that time again, the Paqui 2021 #OneChipChallenge is in full swing, and I'm here to challenge one member with a free chip.

Here's the deal, who hasn't eaten one that wants one?
I'll send a box to one of our adventuresome members who'll agree to eat it on video, with nothing to eat or drink with it for a minimum of five minutes.
Video must be sent to me for posting on YouTube, and will be shared here in the forums.
Please don't accept the challenge and not follow through.

Past #OneChipChallenge takers here on SMF.com

mwcBiJd.jpg

Last edited:
I still love Spicy Heat, but this stomach ulcer, the Dr. found, won't cooperate with my past level of enjoyment. The stomach ulcer seems to be getting better,so I am able to eat some mildly hot Asian foods. However I fear The One Chip Challenge would likely put me back in the hospital.🤣...JJ

• Wow
Reactions: chilerelleno
You telling me to EAT S#!T my Brother!?!?💩😖🤪😁🤣
Yeah I've heard of that. They have me on some Acid reduces and meds to Coat the stomach. It has gotten better from where it was 6 months ago. All the Antibiotics I have been on the last 3 weeks should have some benefit as well, along with the Probiotics...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky