ThermoPro TP20 any good?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We just finished using the TP 20 for first time, used it for smoking sausages and for doing a couple fatties on the grill. Worked great and had very good range, Great product for the money. 

Hello HuskyKMA,

I am Dillon from ThermoPro, and I can answer any questions you have about our TP20! For starters, it is our newest model with a simplified user interface, a backlight and preset meat cooking temperatures for easy cooks. The TP20 also comes with dual probes as you stated. These can read both meat or the ambient temperature of a grill, oven or smoker as it comes with a clip for easy attachment!

Thank you for the interest in our product, we would like to offer forum users a 20% discount from our website off any ThermoPro product!

If you have anymore questions, I would be happy to answer them!

Dillon

ThermoPro  
Hey Dillon, I'm getting ready to purchase one of these and was wondering if that discount is still available? I'm going to buy it irregardless, but I figured a discount will give me a little extra beer money! 
icon_mrgreen.gif

Hey Dillon, I'm getting ready to purchase one of these and was wondering if that discount is still available? I'm going to buy it irregardless, but I figured a discount will give me a little extra beer money! 
icon_mrgreen.gif
Yes, we're offering this discount to forum members for life! 

Reactions: Faarg
Nose around on the site to find it--I can't assist as I bought mine on Amazon some time back.  Dillon's likely enjoying his weekend like the rest of us, and you may not get his answer here until Monday--otherwise, the chat platform on their website is very prompt and likely able to help immediately.

I went to the website iTronicsmall.com placed my order. When you get to the payment part they ask if you have a discount type in SMOKINGMEATFORUM and that is the discount.

I'm sold on the product but How can I obtain the 20% Discount?  By the way, what is the major difference between the TP08 and the TP20?

When you get to the payment part they ask if you have a discount type in SMOKINGMEATFORUM and that is the discount.

I'm sold on the product but How can I obtain the 20% Discount?  By the way, what is the major difference between the TP08 and the TP20?
Tp08 is a dedicated chsmber and meat probes with setting temp and alarms you want. The Tp20 has two universal probes for two meats two chamber or one in each plus you can select from the preprogramed meat your cooking and preprogrammed taste/doneness.
-Kurt

Does anyone know how to re-pair the devices? My temp unit fell and the battery came out. When I put it back in everything worked but it's not syncing with the receiver.

Does anyone know how to re-pair the devices? My temp unit fell and the battery came out. When I put it back in everything worked but it's not syncing with the receiver.
Did you take out both sets of batteries and reinstall/turn on the units in order per the manual?
-Kurt

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky