There's ice and white stuff on my smoker!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
This just has to go!

18 degrees tonite and white stuff falling from the sky. I want it to be spring...
icon_sad.gif
And my Jeep decides to break something just in time for this crap. I need a drink. And a new Jeep. No, I need to fish in warm weather. With adult beverages at my beckoned call.

But, if I had that $2K Lang 84 that's for sale in GA, I could keep PLENTY warm...

Yeah, that's the ticket...

My smokers covered in snow also, Hate the cold weather, plan on smoking this weekend, hope this stuff is gone.

It hasn't made it down this far yet and I'm already ready for spring.

Hang in there HawgHeaven, Christmas is just around the corner. Who knows, maybe the Lang will be under your tree.
smile.gif

yeah smoking.....i do that........but then the next day i have ice to deal with ALL around the smoker......LOLOLOL.......can't win for losing
but at least i got to smoke some meat

YUM

Look anything like this? This is mine last January, had to chip the ice off it and fire it up to cook with, didn't have power for a while.

10 inchs in three days here!! I've had enuff already. Gonna have to move away from The Great Lakes Snow Machine!

I saw this thread and just had to go out and take a picture. Right now it is -9º and we have had 2 large snowfalls this week; I believe it was for a total of 13". My old smoker is just begging for me to fire it up, she smokes like a workhorse in this weather !!!

Mossy, you gotta save that poor thing... fire it up!!!
eek.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky