The Snail

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

okiedave

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
Norman, OK
A snail was crawling along one day, minding his own business when, POOF a fairy godmother appeared. "You've always been a good little snail. I've been authorized to grant you three wishes."

The snail quickly requests a meadow all his own. No farmer would crush him with a tractor, it'd be his meadow.

Second wish; A nice stream through the middle, he could get a nice drink, and lay in the cool wet along its edge.

Third wish, he thought for a long time. Finally, he said: "Have you ever heard of a Datsun 280Z?"

She: "Yes?"

He: "I want one of those, but I want mine to be a 280S"

She: "Why?"

He: "When I go cruising by, I want all my friends to look up and point. They'll say: "Look at that S car go!"

OD,  Thats bad LOL 
icon_lol.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky