The Old Ways

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Be hard pressed to find youngins today that will pull themselves away from them video games and learn the old ways.  There be a few, but not many.  One day in not the to distant future the old ways gonna be gone.

Today's government doesn't want anyone to be self reliant, they want you under there thumb.

Once in a great while you'll find someone that wants to learn.  Teach them.

The old ways are going to being lost . But what we do here with people like you'll here smoking meat can live on . I am a outdoor person hunt ,fish and trap . We hold a event at out church camp the last three years called the Great Outdoors Day . Its all to do with the outdoors and to show that you can be a outdoors man and still have God in your life . I try to teach some about trapping because that is what i know and enjoy doing and its going to be a lost art . I'm sorry if i have offend anybody but this is what i am .

Be hard pressed to find youngins today that will pull themselves away from them video games and learn the old ways.  There be a few, but not many.  One day in not the to distant future the old ways gonna be gone.

Today's government doesn't want anyone to be self reliant, they want you under there thumb.

Once in a great while you'll find someone that wants to learn.  Teach them.
Like I tried to say before. I'm not sure that is true. I think when I was younger people didn't think I was paying attention and wrote me off. I guess I am just more optimistic. I see people all the time sharing their knowledge in the kitchen and outdoors with kids.  Be patient and keep trying. Kids are smarter than we think.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky