The New Guy . . .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
THATS a great lookin grill you got there
"Smoker..Not a Grill !" Today is my first cook using it. This bad boy will lay it down !!
Not to bad managing temperature on it ..However it could and will be better after i make a few tweeks and seal the firebox a little better than it is now. I'll post a few more pictures of todays ongoing cook..
Cheers !!

"Smoker..Not a Grill !" Today is my first cook using it. This bad boy will lay it down !!
Not to bad managing temperature on it ..However it could and will be better after i make a few tweeks and seal the firebox a little better than it is now. I'll post a few more pictures of todays ongoing cook..
Cheers !!
Yessir I stand corrected. It is a smoker. I think my coworkers were talking to me earlier when I typed that message. Distracted. Or I was shoeing a fly away or something. X-D

Reactions: Burner76
Nice smoker and welcome to the forums form North Carolina (ya know where real BBQ is made ;) )
looking forward to seeing your smoker in action and great smokes from ya!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Thank you Aaron , lol..
So do you like a mustard Venigar or the red with your pulled pork ? I use to live in Jackson , TN . Now i know that's not the Carolina's however the whole mid-South region loves thier pulled pork and ribs !!
Some of the most well mannered polite folks I've ever met. Living in the region , I ate a ton of bbq..pulled pork , Chicken, ribs ..So much that i became obsessed !!
Upon moving back to my home state , Houston Tx.. I brought back what i learned and put it to use ..homemade slaws , Venigar sauces , different pig's ass rubs ..good stuff !! True slow N low bbq ..
Nowadays I end up giving away most of the porkbutts I cook simply due to being burnt out on it but my nieghbors and friends love it !!!

Cheers to ya -

Reactions: phatbac
I hear ya and i spend a lot of time making Texas style (beef ribs, brisket, sausage etc.) because some people can't get enough! I guess all BBQ if made with love is good BBQ!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

I hear ya and i spend a lot of time making Texas style (beef ribs, brisket, sausage etc.) because some people can't get enough! I guess all BBQ if made with love is good BBQ!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)
Well hopefully this 2nd go around with it today will go better than the 1st round..lol

Cheers, Greg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky