THE NEW GUY!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smittymizzou2

Original poster
Good Evening All,

The name giving is Zach. I am originally from St. Louis, MO. MIZZOU!!!  I am a Sergeant in the Marines and has been in

for 5 years. My father-in-law introduced me to his smoker last winter and showed me the easy process that followed. After

months of debating, and recent move, I decided to pull the trigger and bought my own. A Master built Electric Vertical

Smoker. I am currently in South Carolina and have been here for a year now and hoping for many years to come! Any 

NEW information would be great!!!

S/F

Zach S.

hkMjC.St.81.JPG

Welcome from Maryland, and thank you for your service. You will find all you need on this forum. If you don't see it here just ask the question, the answers will roll in.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome!

My folks retired where you are right now, and thus feel that they've been blessed to have arrived in such absolute Paradise! (Them wanting me to move close by, if it makes sense at some point too).

In any event, you'll love it here!!! This site is a treasure!!!

Cheers! - Leah

Welcome and as stated above, thanks for your service. This forum is filled with a wealth of knowledge. If ya ever need anything just ask as there is usually someone kickin around that'll have an answer. WHB

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky