The Mud Pit II is born: 275 gallon reverse flow build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Another reason for the angle is, #2 son always has some left over from different jobs. Probably if we were going to make a trip to the steel supplier and didn't have the extra angle we would buy channel. 

Wasn't bad for a quick dive Q, we both been busy and with kids and all. At least she said it doesn't compare to mine

Got an ear infection, tried staying out of cold a bit. Got some done today. Used some old c channel for cooking grate rails

Should be able to get most of the stuff tomorrow. Keep getting interrupted lol. I'm starting to look at paint right now. Hate the thought of getting 100 fizz bomb cans and painting it like that, too big. What other options do I have? I see they have the quart cans, would that have to be thinned just like regular paint for a paint gun? Any thoughts?

Um....... Something's way too tall. Back to the drawing board
You're going to hit an overpass with that thing.
icon_eek.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky