The Lion's suck time to make some wings!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
Well as a Lion's fan I'm use to it so as I don't have to really watch the game it's time for food. Here they are in the WSM no diffuser with pecan all vents open.

Here's a shot browning nicely!
Tossed some ABT's and SBT's on the gasser, just C cheese,green onion,four cheddar blend and some rub even stuck some little smokies in some.

You may run out of sources for wings before the Lions get any better... 
39.gif

smiley_snowball.gif

The jalepeno's are a lot spicier then the last time!

You may run out of sources for wings before the Lions get any better... :39:

Take some ABT's to the next game , give them to the players and see if it puts a little spice into thier game !

However , you're Wings look marvelous ! ! !

:smiley_snowball:  

Thanks oldschool! Not a chance I'm going near a Lion's game I've been around to long to fall for that! It's better to stay home smoke some tasty food and watch the carnage! Maybe another 0-16 season now that would be impressive!

Yeah, the lions find new and interesting ways to lose every week. That's why I watch.....it's not "if" they'll lose, but "how".

Truer words have never been spoken! Time for another expensive draft pick!

Good looking wings B-one.  
icon14.gif

Do you know what your smoker tamps were for the smoke, and how long the wings were in the smoker?  Did you sauce after taking them off the smoker?

Thanks Jack, smoker temp was about 300* when I started and about 320* when finished I should have started with more hot coals for a higher temp but I thought with the vents all wide open and no diffuser the temp would climbed faster then it did. No sauce on the wings this time we rarely sauce wings.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky