The King and BBQ Bologna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
my First Attempt Was Ok Second Was Great Start With 2 2# chubs Cut X's Half Inch Deep All Around Rub With A Good Q Blend Of Spices I Like Kc Master On This. Smoke 3 Hrs 200 To 220 Then Mop With Favorite Sauce Rotating And Mopping For 1 More Hour Then Pour On More Smoke For 1 More Hour.
i Tied These Togather In Netting Let Rest 45 Min Or So Then Chow Down

Went to Walmart this weekend and they had Frick's ring bologna so I brought some home. I'll get it on the smoker this coming weekend hopefully.

"Make your tongue slap your brains out" LMAO! I will try and use this up here in the north. Gonna see what kind of reaction it gets.

Smoked bologna sounds great to me, I'm gonna try it next weekend. If anyone is a true bologna lover, try googling Bologna Cake and eating that. Its better than you would think!

I picked up a 5 pound chub yesterday. Gonna probably cut it in half, smoke half and freeze half for later. I'm sure it'll be one day this week. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky