1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

The Best Black Friday Deal Ever!!!

Discussion in 'Blowing Smoke Around the Smoker.' started by bdskelly, Nov 29, 2013.

1. bdskelly

bdskelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

After a disappointing shopping trip for an MES for my oldest son's Christmas, I stopped by the HEB grocery store for some fresh Trinity (We are making Gumbo tonight) I found my favorite brats on sale! ...Made in a little German town in the Hill Country of Texas.   Regularly $6 a pack, marked down for quick sale less thank a buck.  What a deal!  Made my Dark Friday excursion worth the aggravation. I'll toss these into the freeze...

b

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  2. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Great score, I'm in [​IMG]

3. I hauled my motorcycle down in your neck of the woods last march stayed out side of kerrvile  beautiful country wish I had more time to visit the local meat shops

4. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Hey guys

I'm just so jealous  We just started having black Friday sales up here.  If we're really lucky, they take 25 to 30 % off the bill.  Not worth our while.

Gary