• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

The Best Black Friday Deal Ever!!!

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
After a disappointing shopping trip for an MES for my oldest son's Christmas, I stopped by the HEB grocery store for some fresh Trinity (We are making Gumbo tonight) I found my favorite brats on sale! ...Made in a little German town in the Hill Country of Texas.   Regularly $6 a pack, marked down for quick sale less thank a buck.  What a deal!  Made my Dark Friday excursion worth the aggravation. I'll toss these into the freeze...

b

Last edited:

cherrywood

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 13, 2013
I hauled my motorcycle down in your neck of the woods last march stayed out side of kerrvile  beautiful country wish I had more time to visit the local meat shops

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey guys

I'm just so jealous  We just started having black Friday sales up here.  If we're really lucky, they take 25 to 30 % off the bill.  Not worth our while.

Gary

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.