The BBQ Cigar Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Colin1230

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2021
Merriam, KS
When you're smokin', what are you smokin'?
IMG_20210307_194926.jpg

I quit smoking a few years ago, but I sometimes miss my Marlboro "Cowboy Killers"! I smoked cigars back in the 90's, but soon realized a good cigar cost more than drugs.

Dave

I quit smoking a few years ago, but I sometimes miss my Marlboro "Cowboy Killers"! I smoked cigars back in the 90's, but soon realized a good cigar cost more than drugs.

Dave
So, which did you stick with?
Just kidding. :emoji_laughing:

Salem filters, unfortunately. Occasionally a good cigar too, Cuban preferred when available to me, shh.

It's been a while since I had a nice cigar. Stopped smoking right around the time I stopped drinking last summer. Probably will reseason the humidor and stock up again for this spring. My favorite has always been the Macanudo Inspirado White and anything by 601.

I've been sampling the line of Gun Slinger cigars from Outlaw Cigar Co. here in KC. They have a web presence so check them out.

I never smoked cigarettes, but have smoked cigars for 15 years or more until this past year when I just quit with them mainly due to costs. I was spending at least $100/month or more. I've given most of them away, but there's still a few in my humidor that I can't decide on whether to throw them away or give them away.

My favorite cigar was CAO Camshaft 554, my every day smoke was La Floridita Limited Edition in a 6x52.

That looks like it will have you eating the whole hog.
California legal, I actually don't smoke, but I'll tear up some edibles when my back is flared up...it eases the muscle spasms big time and helps me sleep.
I have unbearable insomnia. I'm luck if I sleep 3-4 hours a night some nights I don't sleep at all because of back pain I can't get comfortable.
It really stinks getting old!!!

...I have unbearable insomnia. I'm luck if I sleep 3-4 hours a night some nights I don't sleep at all because of back pain I can't get comfortable.
It really stinks getting old!!!
May get chastised for going off on a tangent with this thread, but sounds exactly like me except mine is shoulder pain. I sleep on my sides, preferably my left, but after 3 shoulder surgeries, they both hurt every night. Like you, 4 hours is a good night's sleep....

• Sad
Reactions: forktender
May get chastised for going off on a tangent with this thread, but sounds exactly like me except mine is shoulder pain. I sleep on my sides, preferably my left, but after 3 shoulder surgeries, they both hurt every night. Like you, 4 hours is a good night's sleep....
I mainly sleep in a recliner every 3rd or 4th night I'll sleep 5-6 hours and it feels like a vacation. LOL
Just to keep things on track I do enjoy a good stick when I'm in the duck or goose blind. I don't pay for them my partner buys Arturo Fuente -
Don Carlos buy the box.:emoji_thumbsup:

I never smoked cigarettes, but have smoked cigars for 15 years or more until this past year when I just quit with them mainly due to costs. I was spending at least $100/month or more. I've given most of them away, but there's still a few in my humidor that I can't decide on whether to throw them away or give them away.

My favorite cigar was CAO Camshaft 554, my every day smoke was La Floridita Limited Edition in a 6x52.
That's a shame to waste them and my humidor is very empty right now.:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_wink::emoji_joy:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky