The BBQ Cigar Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
CAO, My Father, La Gloria, hell anything that sounds good. I prefer a good maduro but I love getting samplers to try lots of cigars. Kinda like beer. "My next favorite (insert beer or cigar) is the next one I try! 601 are fantastic too, love the blues. Got a box of Alec Bradly "it's a boy" last year when my son n was born. Plan to save two of those and a few others I bought about that time to save for his 18th bday. Hopefully they are still legal then.
I smoke anytime I grill or smoke at home. Also when I'm out in the work truck I'll have a few to pass time.

Last edited:
I'll smoke a Fat Bottom Betty. Pretty good.
1615485539038.png

Reactions: Colin1230
I was in the UK last year and brought back 2 boxes of Romeo Y Julieta Cubans, but those are gone. It was legal to bring in for personal use then, that's been changed. So now whatever Punch looks good. Or, being an Illinois resident I've been known to visit one of our many local dispensaries. I hadn't indulged since the early 80's, but now I'm retired and no pee tests to worry about. Wow, much stronger than back then.

Reactions: Colin1230
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky