The BBQ Accessory Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here's another one:
This paper towel holder is a new purchase and is heavily weighted and spring loaded. On my breezy patio, how did I ever get by without it?....it's a nice one from Amazon.
It's cook day.:emoji_sunglasses:
Nice deck stock of Weber products.

My paper towel roll hangs on a fence rail on my table saw. Wind sometimes adds the power unwind.
I have a hand broom, dust pan, and galvanized pail dedicated for the ashes.

I know this post was about the chopper but if I may, could we please see that cutting board? Looks very nice and maybe personalized???
The cutting board was a Christmas gift from my daughter. The back side is smooth and the side I use. It measures 14x10".
Thanks for inquiring.

IMG_20210224_103839.jpg

This thing effin rocks, and charges my phone and tool batteries. The neighbors know when I on the patio by sound and smell. :emoji_laughing:

IMG_20210224_170551.jpg

I'm an analog man. Mostly used for timing steaks and wings.

IMG_20210214_195219.jpg

Last edited:
MLB All-Stars came to Kauffman Stadium in 2012. It was a fun week here in KC.
While I was working I couldn't enjoy some of the finer things in life like a good cigar and a glass of bourbon. Now I can. :emoji_blush:

I've had these a good long while. They have stayed soft over the years.

IMG_20210214_194511.jpg

Here's one I forgot about. I bought this basket for vegetables but rarely ever used it for that. It turned out to be the perfect 3lb. smoked meatloaf pan. I use a foil drip pan underneath. It's 8.5" square at the top, have no idea what brand.

IMG_20210328_121645.jpg

Reactions: MJB05615
Thank you for sharing. I'm just an aspiring chef, and I'm happy to take any advice. If I used to just cook for my family, now I cook for restaurant customers. My job is to grill food, and to be honest, I need some advice. I read on https://cookoutexpert.com/ how to properly fry any kind of meat, but my problem is choosing a good one. Just in the markets often want to sell a spoiled product, and sometimes it doesn't differ from the fresh one. I would be grateful if someone would share their experience in this regard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colin1230
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky