THE BARNYARD SANDWICH

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow what a great sammie not sure even in my younger days I could do away with a sammie like that but would give it a great try.

Warren

Wow those are some beautiful leftovers! That would give me heartburn for a month, but I’d enjoy every second of it! Nice work!

Travis ... I liked Adam Richman in “Man vs Food“, but I think you should replace Casey Webb on that show ... or at least cater it :emoji_thumbsup:

Nice! Looks way better than any Arby's sandwich. If you sent those pics to them they would probably try to hire you to create new sandwiches for them.
Thanks! This one would probably sell good!
Dad called a masterpiece like this a DAGWOOD. I'm not sure I could eat a whole one...JJ
Somehow I managed to eat the whole thing!
Man, that looks good. But it makes my belly hurt. :emoji_wink:
Thanks! My belly was definitely full!
Wow what a great sammie not sure even in my younger days I could do away with a sammie like that but would give it a great try.

Warren
Thanks Warren!
Wow those are some beautiful leftovers! That would give me heartburn for a month, but I’d enjoy every second of it! Nice work!
Thanks 73saint!
WOW. a guy could get a Hernia lifting that up to eat it.... LOL
lol! I should have put it on the scale!
Travis ... I liked Adam Richman in “Man vs Food“, but I think you should replace Casey Webb on that show ... or at least cater it :emoji_thumbsup:
lol! I dont think I could keep up with those guys!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky