The absolute worst invention EVER!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
No she will become a millionaire selling scraps for womens slips.

Way back in my youth, I remember something similar, but for guys.  I forget what the heck it was for, but it was called a "dickey" (I kid you not!)

icon_cool.gif

I bet the person who patient this thing is in the island with a little doe flotchey in their drink......Think about it......Cocktail.......

OMG!

Reminds me of a "Mock Turtle Neck" my mother used to make me wear when I was a kid!

Todd

There is a funny parody video of this on you tube if your interested? it has adult language!!!

What is your problem with this, I just ordered 6 sets for my grandaughters and took the one my wife has away
biggrin.gif

OMG I just watched the "adult" version of the video on youtube and nearly peed my pants!

Buzzkill - LOL!

Lady Prizes - LOL!

Wives can use it to let their husbands know if they are getting "lucky" that night:

If she is wearing it in the high position it is: Not tonight dear I have a headache.

In the middle position: Maybe.... if you have bought me something nice that glitters.

In the low position: Va-va-voom!

... not using it at all: Going out with the girls, left overs are in the fride, don't wait up for me!

PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Wives can use it to let their husbands know if they are getting "lucky" that night:

If she is wearing it in the high position it is: Not tonight dear I have a headache.

In the middle position: Maybe.... if you have bought me something nice that glitters.

In the low position: Va-va-voom!

... not using it at all: Going out with the girls, left overs are in the fride, don't wait up for me!

PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
HAHA thats hilarious, perfect!!!!! not wearing it shes going out hehehe

huh you would think for the women not so gifted they would make the opposite, a piece of cloth that

showed cleavage in a 3d perspective. ..... lol if my wife sees this im toast.......

i dont believe one woman would buy that, its would be fathers and jelous husbands haha ive never met a woman that didnt want to show them puppies off if they have em!!

i dont believe one woman would buy that, its would be fathers and jelous husbands haha ive never met a woman that didnt want to show them puppies off if they have em!!
I concur. Unless, of course she might be one who has to roll on her side to have cleavage. Just sayin'.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky