The $128 GOSM @ Wmart, how much will it hold?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome...how many more beers??? .....I mean how much ....erp....longer I mean !!?? Lookin good. Yer makin me hungry...and thirsty!

It looks like I have a few more beers to go. Outside temp went from 75 to 50. The smoker interior temp went from 235'ish to 215'ish. The meat actually went down from 159 to 157 after wrapping it 30 minutes ago. I'm adjusting the burner slightly (instead of Low, going to 1/3 of the way to medium past Low). I hope to get the smoker back to 235 and compensate for the lower outside temp.

I found out that Walmart will dicker on seasonal/damaged items. I just bought a $128 GOMS with a small ding in a corner for $40 bucks. They had it marked 80, and came done to 60 when I asked about it. I offered 40, and they took it!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky