Thanksgiving Sale at AMZN?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

philsey da bear

Original poster
Sep 14, 2013
Dallas, TX.
Anyone know if Todd has announced a sale for November or December? I have a bunch of hams to smoke, and

I would really like to use Todd's Hickory. Was using Trager for bulk smokin' but their Hickory is too Oak-y for me.

Todd, anything coming up that you are to announce?

Last edited:
I haven't heard of one yet. If he does we will feature it on the main page

"FREE SHIPPING" ON ALL ORDERS $29.99 & ABOVE

Coupon Code = SMFSHIPFREE

Offer Good Thru 11/27/13

Continental U.S. Only

Thanks, Todd.

Hey guys, don't miss this deal. If you need pellets or dust this could amount to great savings. (That wood is heavy).

Plus Todd's products are 100% flavor wood. Not Oak with "flavor spray."  I just have to decide which combo to pick

to qualify for the $30. Have to decide today or tomorrow (expires 11/27/13)

Again, thanks Todd for supporting SMF!

Phil

OK. Just placed my order. (Couldn't wait).  #5 Hickory; 5# Pitmaster; 5# Apple.

To where I live, savings was about 40%.

Don't wait. Order from Todd by Wednesday (11/27)!

Phil

Todd's service is amazing. (Hmmmm. I guess that's no surprise).

Probably doesn't happen every time (I presume Todd and his elves have lives) but my order SHIPPED

the same day I ORDERED!

Keep up the good work, Todd!    
yahoo.gif

every time ive ordered from Todd it has shipped the same day. as a matter of fact every time ive called the number (for some reason the web order page doesn't like me) he has answered the phone personally. really great to order from. and he always says the same thing before he ends the phone conversation "if you have any questions for problems or anything please call me back". lots of vendors say that. but Todd really means it.

MC

I already loved Todd's product and the customer service then I won a AMZNPS on last Friday and had it in hand yesterday along with #2 of Pitmasters choice oh yeah it also had a Qmat.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky