Testing

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like that! I'm with you being easily amused. But in all seriousness woodchucks are dang tasty!

Ryan

Woodchuck is a slang name for native VT'ers. Glad I wasn't born here.

Chris

Nothing a .17HMR can't handle!

By the way, woodchuck is pretty tasty if prepared properly.

There's another good one on TV that My Son sent me.
The Woodchucks are up in the loft of a Lumber Yard, and they're Chucking Wood down at the guys. I didn't post it, because it's mostly an ad for Geico Insurance.

Bear
Lol. I saw that one and my ears perked up . Thought I found another place to buy hardwoods , until the dang wood chucks started chucking wood !

• Haha
Reactions: Will Squared
Lol. I saw that one and my ears perked up . Thought I found another place to buy hardwoods , until the dang wood chucks started chucking wood !

Exactly!!!
It did look awful familiar!!
I got a Nail Gun that could take down those Woodchucks real quick!!!
Semi Auto too!!

Bear

Met with a couple of my Old Vietnam Vet Buddies the other day.
We were talking about the Woodchucks being so popular in PA.
We all agreed we should make them the PA State Bird, instead of the current Ruffed Grouse. :emoji_laughing:
Yes there was Beer involved.

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: Will Squared
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky