test

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s some fine looking yardbirds! Whereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the mashed taters?
wink.gif

They are in my tummy along with the yard birds..This was my first GOSM smoke....Tried loading these earlier (last month) but have a problem figuring out this Image thing...
Thanks...

Actually, a Costco 3 pack, just put 2 in the same pan. SO said something on the same line when she saw them. (lol)

"yard birds" ? , they look like chooks from here mate, anyway they are a marvelous example of whatever we call them. What was the finish tempt. please as I will be doing a couple of runts from the last kill when I do the next loin, probably the weekend here. Thanks and they sure look good, and a good size and all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky