Teriyaki!!!!!!! Injected wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
Just a simple teriyaki injection. Marinated for a couple hours. Rubbed with ginger, garlic, black pepper. Mini-WSM, 365 lump, cherry, apple wood, 350°360°

ENJOY!!!!

I know I already said this in the mini forum, but, yum!!! Nice to see the details. Sounds like a perfect rub to go with the Teriyaki.

good job, dirt sailor.great looking wings and they look tasteeee!
grilling_smilie.gif
pot.gif
sausage.gif
weinee dances for that.

This is the first time I've seen a plate from you with rice! :biggrin:

Where's the potato-mac salad?

Those are some excellent looking wings...

Eat rice:

If you like that one...

This is the first time I've seen a plate from you with rice!
biggrin.gif

Where's the potato-mac salad?

Those are some excellent looking wings...

Eat rice:

If you like that one...

We eat a bunch of rice and quinoa! I have to say though that I prefer potato mac!

When the Tsunami warning came in for the West Coast. I was doing a boat delivery from Marina Del Rey CA to Oregon. We were tied up in Half Moon Bay when all of our phones started ringing off the hook. All our relatives telling us to get out of there. Harbor master came down told us to leave the bay or head to high ground. so being boat people we headed out. We were 20 miles offshore of San Francisco when the first waves rolled under us. Didn't even know they went under us!

I had heard that they were trying to save KVI, but I know it went into foreclosure. Has anything changed with that situation?

My understanding of the situation is the owner, Michael Dell, isn't going to put up the $50 to $80 mill to rebuild because there's only about a dozen or so years left on the lease. I could be wrong but that's my understanding.

I wish I could have gotten my recipe folder out of there!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky