Teriyaki Chicken, Mini-wsm style!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon

Yep its that time of year again. Love the colors, but dislike raking leafs! Notice the copious amounts of TBS pouring out of the Mini!!!!!

Our outdoor chandelier, lights up with blue led outdoor lights!

Our little dog here's the word chicken and comes running with his favorite toy, the rubber chicken!

Now onto the food. Tonight I made a simple teriyaki sauce from soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar, fresh ginger, fresh garlic. Marinated the chicken breasts and legs for a 1.5 hours. Into the Mini-WSM running at 350º kingsford blue, cherry, apple, pecan wood.

Steamed a little broccoli in the bamboo steamer

ENJOY!!!!

Good looking meal Case!   Just might have to do some teriyaki sometime, it's been a while.   So when is that smoker gonna grow up into a real one??  ;)        I have the same issues on the leaves!

Good looking meal Case!   Just might have to do some teriyaki sometime, it's been a while.   So when is that smoker gonna grow up into a real one??  ;)        I have the same issues on the leaves!
Thanks Keith! No more smokers until I finish the wife's studio!

Just looked a t the plating picture, the small portion was do to the fact that it was for my youngest!

Case that looks GREAT! those close ups make me hungry
biggrin.gif

Happy smoken.

David

Looks good Case. Is that cous cous you used for the starch?
Thanks Kurt! I typically like to inject the teriyaki into the chicken but I broke the needle! Still was tasty. Yes that is cous cous. We really like it as a side or mixed into other thing like meatloaf, soups, stuffed peppers, etc.

Looks real good...nothing like a simple teriyaki to make lowly chicken shine......Willie
Thanks Willie! Teriyaki is good on fish too! Actually one of my favorite ways to make CSR's is with teriyaki. Speaking of CSR's, Safeway has them on sale right now!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky