Teenage daughter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 3, 2009
My daughter just walked into the living room and said, "Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, and stereo, and iPhone, and iPod, and my laptop. Please take all of my jewelry to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. Then sell my new car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. Oh, yeah, and don't forget to write me out of your Will and leave my share to my brother."

Well, she didn't actually put it like that... she actually said... "Dad, this is my new boyfriend, Mohammed."

DAM YOU!!   I just spit coffee on my keyboard and had to take 20 minutes to clean-dry-and assure myself that its ok..

Goood one!!!!

Rich

LOL.... god that was funny.... now the rest of the folks at work are wondering what the hell I'm laughing at!

lolz
ROTF.gif

I second the DAMN YOU, I have two daughter's, plus cleaning the keyboard thing, plus you know what happens when you swallow something like coffee while you are also trying to breath.
biggrin.gif
  Finally able to type again.
roflmao.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky