TBS & Cornhole!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Gave Lynn....the Hubby a Cornhole...Washers...and Ladder Golf game combo for Father's day this year.  We were going to use it for the 4th pool party...but things sortof got rained/flooded out.

Kat

I guess we are still stuck in the old days here in Maine- we still play horseshoes......  Dont think I could get used to a game called "cornhole"  theres a whole different meaning that comes to mind, and thats no game

I guess we are still stuck in the old days here in Maine- we still play horseshoes......  Dont think I could get used to a game called "cornhole"  theres a whole different meaning that comes to mind, and thats no game
Exactly!!

Same thing in PA---Horse Shoes & Quoits. The other game is popular in prison!

Bear

Exactly!!

Same thing in PA---Horse Shoes & Quoits. The other game is popular in prison!
Bear is excited because he finally found 1 person that agrees with him!
laugh1.gif

A lot of horseshoes around here too but these games derive from football tailgate games where you can't exactly dig a pit for shoes. 

OK Bear i'm sorry!  ... All 3 of you can make fun of us corn hole players and washer players. 
biggrin.gif

Can't count either----8 people on that other thread were hearing Banjos during the game. Did you even go to that thread. All you have to do is click on it.

The game is fine, just like "Bean Bags". Throwing bags full of beans into a hole, but they call it "Bean Bags", not Bean Hole. Whoever came up with that name was a pervert.,
biggrin.gif

"Washers" sounds like a good game too, but they don't call it "Washer Hole".

If people in the NorthEast would play it, we'd call it "Corn Bags".

I'm done with you.

Bear

Last edited:
Can't count either----8 people on that other thread were hearing Banjos during the game. Did you even go to that thread. All you have to do is click on it.

The game is fine, just like "Bean Bags". Throwing bags full of beans into a hole, but they call it "Bean Bags", not Bean Hole. Whoever came up with that name was a pervert.,
biggrin.gif

"Washers" sounds like a good game too, but they don't call it "Washer Hole".

If people in the NorthEast would play it, we'd call it "Corn Bags".

I'm done with you.

Bear
Awe heck...maybe 2 of those folks really made fun of the name...i'll give you 3-4 people that it weirds out. lol     Corn in the hole baby...corn in the hole!    We're comfortable with ourselves to say it and play it!   

I'm sure there's people in Maine that play cornhole.

Not sure why you guys keep bringing this up? Most of us weren't born yesterday and there's really no good reason to go there!

IT'S A LAWN GAME THAT PEOPLE OF ALL AGES ENJOY PLAYING... NOTHING ELSE, PERIOD! 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky