Tatonka Dust on the house!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
No I didn't get a free sample of Tatonka Dust SWMBO finally ordered some for me!
So it's Porterhouse steaks for dinner going straight grilled for the first try then planning a future R/S Tri Tip. Here's a shot of the freshly dusted steaks!:yahoo:

The aftermath! Anybody that looks at this if you haven't tried Tatonka Dust call Tanya & Marty and get your dust it's a great product from some nice folks!:grilling_smilie:

Grilled to perfection! Great job!. I keep hearing about this Tatonka dust, might have to try it. Thanks, David.

You definitely want to get it, no disappointment possible.

I just got my order of Tatonka Dust and gave it a try on some pork steaks I grilled last night. We really liked it. The only problem I had was the extra $1.05 I had to pay for postage...after paying $6.00 shipping and handling and $10.95 on a 6 oz bottle...$18.00 buck total seems a high to me.

I just got my order of Tatonka Dust and gave it a try on some pork steaks I grilled last night. We really liked it. The only problem I had was the extra $1.05 I had to pay for postage...after paying $6.00 shipping and handling and $10.95 on a 6 oz bottle...$18.00 buck total seems a high to me.

Sounds like you need a bigger container! I let SWMBO handle ordering stuff it's less painful!Thumbs Up

Great looking steak!

Love Tatonka Dust on burgers also, mixing it in with the meat and sprinking on top
drool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky