Tapatalk starting a new post

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lupus

Original poster
Dec 24, 2010
Queensland, Australia
Okay as part of the new Tapatalk app, thought I would start a new topic.

How is this achieved?

1) go to the forum subsection of choice. In this case
--> Announcements -----> Messages for all Guests & Members

2) when in that subsection, in my iPhone version, there is an icon which looks like an arrow out of a box in the upper right corner of the screen. That brings up a menu. Choose 'New Topic' and post away!

c0947555-89ff-f087.jpg

3) to upload a picture, when posting, there is a 'Insert' button in the upper right part of screen.

When uploading, I get a message that the image will be uploaded to a tapatalk server and that the forum admin needs to allow this for the upload to work.

So, let's see if my test image works. Apologies, no smoking images yet as I am still a newbie with smoking

Reactions: TulsaJeff
Excellent! Looks like it's working without a hitch.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks for the instructions on inserting a picture..

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.  I think I will take my phone in to have it looked at? When I touch the post I'm not able to reply & when I touch the box with the arrow icon it only says refresh,facebook, or cancel? No "new topic"

Can't wait to get this figured out though.

[quote name="TulsaJeff" url="/forum/thread/103214/tapatalk-starting-a-new-post#post_591340"]Excellent! Looks like it's working without a hitch.:PDT_Armataz_01_34: Thanks for the instructions on inserting a picture..[/quote]

Just checking to see if my reply works & maybe a pic straight from the phone
a6cd0a4f-ce71-a68a.jpg

icon_cool.gif

Very cool. I have been taking alot of pics on my phone for Face Book lately.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky