Taking Inventory!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

firewater joe

Original poster
Aug 25, 2017
SoCal - making smoke rings!
Gettin' ready to put on some baby backs this afternoon; so my kids will come visit. 🙄 I pulled out all my opened 'flavor enhancers' to use with my new BODS (Big Orange Drum Smoker). First smoke on it was a 9 hr / 5 lb chuckie! Beautiful - and holds the temp so well. Way better than my 5 yr. old 36" Texas Edition Traeger that I just sold last month. It just didn't give me the 'smoker experience' my ancestors used and I enjoyed so much growing up. But, I digress . . . ✍️

I was surprised I didn't have to open anything from the pantry. Already had what I needed to gett'r done. 😎 Lined them up, took a photo, and began to ponder . . . what does this say about my kitchen ? 🤔 Just got Jeff's sampler a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to trying out those. Just bought my first vacuum sealer last week! 🙀 But for now . . .

Question: Without tapping your storage pantry, what does your 'lineup' look like?

IMG_2263.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky