Taco Tuesday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I picked up some seasoned taco meat at Adli's. I normally buy the unseasoned. It was a bit salty. Stick to the regular and season at home. Wish I would of done another pepper as it was quite good. Amazing how much lime juices comes out after grilling. This salsa is made in store at La Michoacana and is so good as is the Honduran sour cream.

20210518_160847.jpg 20210518_161131.jpg 20210518_161621.jpg

Tacos always good.

Recently got a 22" Blackstone, but haven't seasoned or cooked on it.
Thoughts?

I've made a spice blend for years as wife needed the low sodium diet. I can't do it on a flat top due to the liquid
Recently, I need a low sodium diet too.

I got a 22" Blackstone about a month ago. You will love it. I use it almost everyday everything from pancakes to smash burgers to cheese steaks.

Looks awesome Brian! Colorful and bet they tasted great!

Ryan

These look good Brian. I'm a Brit, but I make blue tacos quite often. I make my own with azul flour. You've just reminded me one of my projects was to do pulled pork or brisket for tacos. I must get back onto it🌮

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky