Szechuan chicken.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
With all this talk about Asian food. It was going to happen. Though, I was beat. So, I made this as easily as possible. And it came out delicious! I even bought presliced chicked breast.

IMG_20221121_164300333.jpg

Made a simple rice stir fry with package seasoning and a couple eggs.

IMG_20221121_181424383 (1).jpg

I gave the bamboo shoots and chestnuts a quick spin in the ninja. I prefer them in smaller pieces.

Looks delicious Steve,

Point for sure
Chris

Very nice my friend!! It's amazing what can be done quickly with what you have in the pantry to throw together a really nice dinner. this is outstanding buddy!!

Robert

Looks great Steve and the end result is all that matters. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

David
Thanks David! That's true. For a quick throw together. It came out pretty darn good.
Does seem to be an Asian theme this week. Looks pretty tasty. Nice thing about Asian food is it comes together pretty quick.
Thanks Brian! Yeah, first it was Salisbury steak in a crockpot. Which I did a few days ago because of threads about it. Now this!
Looks delicious Steve,

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!
Good lookin dish .
Thank you Chop!
Looks good Steve, did it light your face on fire? RAY
Thanks Ray! The Wegman's sauce is warm. But fire hot. I still had a bottle of beer with it.
Simple and easy are often the best. Looks great Steve.
Thanks Jeff!
looks very good! thanks for sharing this!
Thanks! And you're welcome.
Aint nothing wrong with going easy. Finished product is gorgeous.
Jim
Thanks Jim!
Nice! Love the Jasmine rice in those bags. Nice with Asian cuisine also.
Thank you!
looks good I love asian food super healthy
Thanks!
Very nice my friend!! It's amazing what can be done quickly with what you have in the pantry to throw together a really nice dinner. this is outstanding buddy!!

Robert
Thank you my friend!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky