SV recommendation on SV container fits Anova

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fayborg

Original poster
Jun 24, 2017
I have been using either a pot or cooler to SV. I was looking at some containers that had a lid and rack inside. But then I noticed it said it wouldn’t work with the Anova WiFi/Bluetooth.

I am looking for recommendations on a clear container with a lid and rack (that work with Anova WiFi/Bluetooth) Was thinking approximately 12 qt range would be a versatile size. I am open to any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Here's what I bought that works well

I use all kinds of stuff . Depends on what I'm doing . What Piney shows is my go to .
20191006_120616.jpg
I got the rack in the kitchen department at Lowes . It's for sheet tray storage in a base cabinet . Works good for this .
20191006_120643.jpg
20190101_154033.jpg

I insulated a big thin aluminum stock pot I never used. Used tin snips to make a cut out in the lid for the SV and wrap in a towel and another over the lid.
20190604_100741.jpg 20190604_100806.jpg

This is the container that I use, got it at a kitchen supply store for $25 including lid. The lid is flimsy enough that you can cut it with scissors, I just cut the lid to fit my sous vide.
20190802_120608.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky