suspicious e mail from SMF

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

radio

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jul 28, 2013
S.W. Mo
Just got an e mail from Jeff regarding his recipes I purchased some time ago.  Something about "a new system we're using to manage our recipe sales" with a link to download the recipes again.  It was sent through SendOwl.com, so made me suspicious and have not clicked the link.

Anyone else get an e mail like that?

I got it too. I goes nowhere. Gonna do some digging

Maybe Jeff will weigh in with an update of what is going on. Even though it looked legit, I don't go clicking on links sent via e mail.

I also got the same thing

Just got a new email so I looked and it is the recipe's that I bought from Jeff and it says I can download it 7 more times

Last edited:
I seen something like that in my Spam folder,guess I'll have to check it

Richie

I recieved it also. It's legit and contains a link to download the recipies you bought from jeff to your phone . I like it.. That Jeff.. Always improving the site!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky